Our mission is to provide recreational programs and outdoor adventure activities that will enhance the social, spiritual, emotional, intellectual, physical and vocational, needs of students, faculty, staff and their spouses in an environment of Christian values. Campus Recreation strives to promote learning, fun, friendship, leadership development and sportsmanship in a Christian environment by offering quality competitive and non-competitive programs and activities.
- Maintain a high quality, efficient, competitive intramural program
- Provide leadership development opportunities
- Coordinate affordable, challenging outdoor recreation activities
- Provide affordable, consistent, convenient fitness opportunities
- Serve as a resource for student organizations
- Offer employment opportunities for students