Communication Sciences and Disorders
Begin your journey to a career in speech-language pathology or audiology in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. Upon completion of the undergraduate program, you will be prepared to confidently transition to graduate level education and to pursue a career as a 21st century speech language pathologist or audiologist.
The innovative four-year curriculum is built upon a commitment to academic excellence, service and leadership. As a student, you will take advantage of numerous community partnerships in order to obtain essential hands on experience with children and adults with communication disorders. Inter-professional education experiences are also a key component of the program. You will learn alongside students and faculty from a variety of health care disciplines and you will graduate prepared to work within the increasingly complex health care environment.
Communication Sciences and Disorders Code of Values & Philosophies
* Faith- We live our faith by our words and actions.
* Excellence- We strive for excellence in our academic programming and in our students' learning outcomes.
* Integrity- We embrace persons who hold themselves to a higher standard.
* Learning- We provide a platform for becoming life-long learners.
* Teamwork- We believe that together we are stronger.
* Service- We believe in serving others as our gifts and talents allow.
For more information about the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders, please contact:
Dr. Margaret Johnson