Instructions for Loading Minutes into Sharepoint
- Go to site: https://sp.samford.edu/sites/facultysenate
- Click on folder name for your committee.
- Click on “+add document.”
- Click on “Browse” button.
- Select document to upload.
- Click “OK.”
Minutes are loaded into site.
- The proper format for naming minutes is: Year-Month-Day Minutes – abbreviated committee name, i.e. “2010-02-07 Minutes—Handbook Committee.”
- At end of year, a hard copy of minutes must be printed out, signed and dated by the Chair of the Committee and forwarded to the office of the provost for permanent safekeeping in the University Archives.