Undergraduate NursingCAS Admission Material Requirements
- Admission to Samford University is required for all applicants.
- Applicants who have not yet completed their first semester of college must submit a high school transcript.
- Every applicant must submit all official transcripts through NursingCAS, even though they have already been submitted to the Samford Admission Office.
- Your Personal Statement is required for all applicants. Please tell us why you have chosen nursing as a career. Click here for an illustrated guide on how to attach your personal statement to your application.
- References are required for only the Accelerated Second Degree applicants and must be submitted through NursingCAS. Submit three recommendations speaking to the applicant’s ability to successfully complete a rigorous academic load.
- Please direct NursingCAS “how to” questions to their customer support. They are very helpful.
Important NursingCAS information
Check your application status on-line! To view the real-time progress of your file, login to your NursingCAS application and view the QUICK STATUS menu. Please do not call or e-mail NursingCAS until you have read the instructions, checked your status on-line, reviewed your e-mail account for any NursingCAS messages, and read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s) section. Note: NursingCAS processing may take up to six weeks after your application, transcripts, and payment is received.
If you still have questions, contact NursingCAS staff. Provide your NursingCAS ID Number and name in all communication. Allow up to three business days for NursingCAS to respond to your inquiry. NursingCAS will only discuss an application with the applicant and the applicant’s designated NursingCAS programs. Staff will not discuss an application with a parent, spouse, relative, friend, or employer.
NursingCAS Customer Service: (617) 612–2880
Hours: Monday – Friday (9:00 am–5:00 pm Eastern Time)
Mail documents to:
P.O. Box 9201
Watertown, MA 02471