https://www.chegg.com/scholarships Chegg is a completely free scholarship search engine used by over 4 million students nationwide. With over a billion dollars in scholarships with personalized matches available for students in high school, college, grad school & beyond, it's one of the biggest out there!
Job-Applications.com ScholarshipWorking Parent Scholarship Award from Job-Applications.com
- Ida V. Moffett School of Nursing Scholarship Application
- Daughters of the American Revolution: http://www.dar.org/national-society/scholarships
- Birmingham Black Nurses Association Scholarships
- Barbara Rhomberg Excellence in Nursing Scholarship application deadline is August 31st, 2013
- Apply for the CampusRN - Alabama Nursing Scholarship
Visit CampusRN to apply for the $2500.00 regional scholarship. Search Nursing Jobs and Healthcare Jobs. Visit CampusRN to search for thousands of jobs and scholarships.
- Nursing Scholarship Program Offering Paid Tuition, Fees, Plus Salary and Benefits
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Nursing Scholarship Program (NSP) aims to help alleviate a critical shortage of registered nurses in the United States. The NSP provides scholarships to nursing students in exchange for a minimum two year full-time service commitment (or part-time equivalent), at an eligible health care facility with a critical shortage of nurses. The NSP covers tuition, eligible fees and other related expenses including books and supplies, as well as a monthly stipend for $1, 289 for the 2011-12 school year.
Those fulfilling their service commitment will be eligible to receive a competitive salary and benefits package, negotiable with the employing facility. The program is accepting applications through June 1. Applications are accepted once each year and those selected to receive the scholarship are notified by email no later than August 31. For more information, visit the NSP website.
- Air Force High School Scholarship Program for Incoming Freshman (deadline for application is every year on Dec. 1st): http://www.afrotc.com/scholarships/high-school/scholarships
- Samford's Air Force Detachment 012's website: www.samford.edu/air-force-rotc
- Brookwood Medical Auxiliary
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing is offering ten $1,000 scholarships.
- The third AACN/AfterCollege Scholarship round is coming to a close on July 31st. www.aftercollege.com
- The Kaiser Permanente College to Caring (C2C) Nursing Scholarship Program provides scholarships to Hispanic students who are juniors or seniors in college pursuing a bachelors degree in nursing. Students who are selected will receive a scholarship for $8,000 each year they attend nursing school. C2C Scholars will also receive a $2,000 stipend for the summer work study program at Kaiser Permanente. For complete details including eligibility requirements and required documentation, see scholarships.hispanicfund.org. For more information about this program, contact Auri Duarte at 202-296-5400 or email@example.com.
- The Foundation of the National Student Nurses' Association, Inc. Application and information available online at www.nsna.org - click on Foundation. Questions:(718) 210-0705, ext. 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baptist Health Nursing Scholarship Loans: www.baptistfirst.org
- www.discovernursing.com A search for the state of Alabama pulls up 83 opportunities! Don't miss out!
- AACN: This Scholarship Fund is designed to support students who are seeking baccalaureate, master's or doctoral degrees in nursing. Special consideration will be given to students:
- Enrolled in a master's or doctoral program in pursuit of a nursing faculty career
- Completing an RN to baccalaureate nursing program (BSN); or
- Enrolled in an accelerated baccalaureate or master's degree nursing program.
Scholarships in the amount of $2,500 will be distributed every 2 months through this program. Applicants must register for free with CampusRN.com and demonstrate a need for financial assistance. For details on this scholarship program including an application, see aacn.campusrn.com.