The Class/Department Representatives will:
- Attend Meetings and events unless they notify the Officers and the Prelaw Advisor of their absence.
- Recruit members from class, department, or other organizations whenever possible.
- Act as liaison between class or department that they represent and Society leadership.
- Form and Act as Select Committees to Organize and Arrange Events.
- Attend all Meetings and Events which they help plan.
- Attend Periodic Organizational Meetings with Officers unless they notify the Officers of their absence.
- Work to Promote the Society through classes, campus activities, or other avenues.
- Meet with the officers a minimum of once every two weeks except when circumstances do not allow.
- Work with the President to create a Semester-Long Budget.
The Members of the Prelaw Advisory Board will:
- Help organize meetings and events whenever possible.
- Make Prelaw Society Announcements in classes and encourage other members of the faculty to do so.