"...The Spring Conference of the Alabama Environmental Education Consortium (ALEEC), April 28-29, will focus on the subject of Sustainability and Nuclear Power: Opportunities and Challenges..."
The Spring Conference of the Alabama Environmental Education Consortium (ALEEC), April 28-29, will focus on Sustainability and Nuclear Power: Opportunities and Challenges. The conference is offered free-of-charge (follow link below for full schedule and registration materials).
• GEMI (Global Environmental Management Initiatives)
• Sustainability Technologies
• New Energy, the Nuclear Option
• The Traditional Energy Economy
• Overview of Nuclear Energy and the future of Nuclear Energy
• New Perspectives on Nuclear Risk and Safety
• U.S. Congressman Artur Davis
• Jacqueline Lang Weaver, Houston Law Center
• Elizabeth Girardi Schoen, Pfizer Inc.
• Robin Tollett, Procter & Gamble Corporation, Chair Emeritus, GEMI
• H. Peter Planchon, Director, Nuclear Industry Programs Idaho National Laboratory
• Ralph Swartzbeck, Author, "Risky Business…or Safe Enough?" Nuclear Energy Industry
• Chris Hobson, SVP Research & Environmental Affairs, Southern Company
• Lou Long, Vice President-Technical Support, Southern Nuclear
|Broder Discusses 'Broken Political System,' Press Responsibilities in First Robinson Forum|
|Earth Week To Feature Lectures, Exhibits, Concert|
|Pulitzer Prize-Winning "Gilead" Author To Speak At Samford April 26|
|Understanding the Middle East Topic of April 27 Symposium|
|Conference To Focus on Sustainability and Nuclear Power|
|Samford Newsletter Offers Finance, Estate Planning Information|