Academic Enhancement Program: Subject-Specific Tutors
Date Posted: 2014-07-13
Dates of Employment: 2014-08-24 to
Pay Rate: $8.50 per hour
Tutor student-athletes in an individual or group setting. Assist with the development of academic skills, clarification of class work, and class specific assistance.
- Tutoring student-athletes who are seeking tutoring either one-on-one or in small groups in any subjects, but in particular:
- UCCA 101 & 102
- UCCP 101 & 102
- Must be at least a junior in good standing.
- Possess an overall Cumulative GPA of 3.5 and/or be able to provide a recommendation from a faculty member
- Have taken and passed with an "A" or "B" any course for which you wish to be considered eligible to tutor
- Must be capable of working flexible hours
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay material in more than one way
- Prior tutoring/teaching experience
- Ability to tutor multiple levels of a particular subject and ability to tutor multiple subjects
To Apply, Contact
Paige Mathis at firstname.lastname@example.org
for an application.