Samford University

Convocation Information

Student Records monitors convocation credits for graduation purposes but the credits themselves are collected and awarded by the Samford University Ministries Office. If you have questions about uncredited convos, please contact that office at:

University Ministries Office
Burns Hall, Rm 203
Phone: (205) 726-2825 or 726-2927
Additional Contact Information

The University Ministries Office recommends that you use the Convocation Record Adjustment Form to address convo problems and/or request adjustments. Please print the form and take it to a member of the University Ministries staff.

IMPORTANT NOTE: Failure to meet the convocation credit requirement can prevent a student from graduating on time. Students should be mindful of their convocation status throughout their college studies here at Samford.