Faculty / Staff Outlook Configuration
Connecting to Exchange with a Samford PC
The following instructions are designed for users of Microsoft Office 2007. If you use Office 2003, please follow the instructions available here.
1. Click the Start Button and select the E-mail icon near the top, which will open Microsoft Office Outlook.
2. The following Window will eventually become visible. Click Next.
4. A window will appear and automatically insert your logon account, based on the profile with which you logged into your machine.
5. Outlook will try to establish your settings, which may take a few minutes.
6. When successful, you�ll be presented with the following window:
7. Click Finish. Your email should be imported and viewable on that machine.