Chegg is a completely free scholarship search engine used millions of students nationwide. With over a billion dollars in scholarships with personalized matches available for students in high school, college, grad school & beyond, it's one of the biggest out there!
Lawsuit Legal American Nursing Support Scholarship, Amount: $1,500. The program will be awarded for the first time in 2017, and will continue annually to provide opportunity and support in the form of financial awards to students working to build skills and advance their education for use in service of their communities.
- Job-Applications.com Scholarship Working Parent Scholarship Award
- Nursing Education Scholarship
- Ida V. Moffett School of Nursing Scholarship Application
- Daughters of the American Revolution
- Birmingham Black Nurses Association Scholarships
- Barbara Rhomberg Excellence in Nursing Scholarship
- CampusRN - Alabama Nursing Scholarship Apply for the $2500.00 regional scholarship. Search for nursing and healthcare jobs.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services' Nursing Scholarship Program (NSP) aims to help alleviate a critical shortage of registered nurses in the United States. The NSP provides scholarships to nursing students in exchange for a minimum two year full-time service commitment (or part-time equivalent), at an eligible health care facility with a critical shortage of nurses. The NSP covers tuition, eligible fees and other related expenses including books and supplies, as well as a monthly stipend.
Those fulfilling their service commitment will be eligible to receive a competitive salary and benefits package, negotiable with the employing facility. The program is accepting applications through June 1. Applications are accepted once each year and those selected to receive the scholarship are notified by email no later than August 31.
- Air Force High School Scholarship Program for Incoming Freshman
- Samford's Air Force Detachment 012
- ScholarshipExperts (now Unigo)
- American Assembly for Men in Nursing is offering ten $1,000 scholarships.
- AACN/AfterCollege Scholarship
- The Kaiser Permanente College to Caring (C2C) Nursing Scholarship Program provides scholarships to Hispanic students who are juniors or seniors in college pursuing a bachelors degree in nursing. Students who are selected will receive a scholarship for $8,000 each year they attend nursing school. C2C Scholars will also receive a $2,000 stipend for the summer work study program at Kaiser Permanente. For more information about this program, contact Auri Duarte at 202-296-5400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Foundation of the National Student Nurses' Association, Inc. For more information, call (718) 210-0705, ext. 118 or email email@example.com
- Baptist Health Nursing Scholarship Loans
- Discover Nursing
- AACN: This Scholarship Fund is designed to support students who are seeking baccalaureate, master's or doctoral degrees in nursing. Special consideration will be given to students:
- Enrolled in a master's or doctoral program in pursuit of a nursing faculty career
- Completing an RN to baccalaureate nursing program (BSN); or
- Enrolled in an accelerated baccalaureate or master's degree nursing program.
Scholarships in the amount of $2,500 will be distributed every 2 months through this program. Applicants must register for free with CampusRN.com and demonstrate a need for financial assistance.