Developments and Trends in Health Care Law 2018
September 14, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Developments and Trends in Health Care Law 2018 is approved for six CLE credit hours in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee, including one hour of ethics credit. Program highlights include:
- Lessons learned during a health care crisis including disaster recovery, rationing healthcare and public health considerations.
- Learn when to use the OIG and CMS Disclosure Protocols and other disclosure mechanisms.
- Learn the latest developments in MDL involving the opioid crisis.
- Legislative changes and case law in health care including surrogates
- and workers’ compensation.
- Learn the status of Medicaid after the end of RCOs in Alabama.
- Learn how to prevent, and respond to, a cyberattack or ransomware.