Academic Edge is a 3-day college transition program for entering freshmen at Samford University. Highlights include:
- Early move-in on August 21
- Schedule review by Academic Success Center staff
- Opportunity to meet with staff from the Career Development Center, Disability Resources, or other campus resources
- Academic sessions & workshops led by award-winning Samford faculty and peer mentors to help you get ready for your first semester
- StrengthsQuest assessment and workshop
Priority registration begins June 3 for select populations, and open registration begins June 24.
Cost is $125 and covers the expense of your early arrival and meals, as well as Volume One of the Core Texts Reader (your textbook for UCCP 101; a $65 value). Space is limited, so contact the Academic Success Center for more information. Email email@example.com or call 205.726.2698.
A limited number of scholarships are available based on financial need.