William A. Nunnelley, APR
Bill Nunnelley directs the Samford University News Bureau and edits Seasons, the University’s quarterly magazine. He is an Accredited member of the Public Relations Society of America, and has served in Samford’s university advancement department for more than three decades.
Degrees and Certifications
- Bachelor of Arts, Samford University
- Master of Arts, Samford University
Awards and Honors
- Publications awards in CASE, BCA and RCC.
- His book, Bull Connor, was recognized as an Outstanding Book by the Gustavus Myers Center for the Study of Human Rights in the United States in 1992.
- Bull Connor, University of Alabama Press, 1991
- Fred Shuttlesworth: Civil Rights Actionist, Seacoast Publishing, 2003
- Articles for American Legacy, American History, World War II and Georgia magazines
- Public Relations Society of America
- Baptist Communicators Association
- Religion Communicators Council
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Southern Historical Association