Laine has six years of experience in print publications. She has worked in Samford’s Office of University Advancement since January 2007. For three years before coming to Samford, she was the production coordinator for Health magazine, one of the seven magazines that make up the neighboring Southern Progress Corporation. She has interned at Progressive Farmer magazine and at Cottage Living magazine.
Degrees and Certifications
- Doctor of Education, Higher Education Administration, University of Alabama
- Master of Science in Education, Samford University
- Bachelor of Arts, Major in Journalism, Minor in Business, Samford University
- Religion Communicators Council
- Baptist Communicators Association