Director of Creative Content
In order for your resume to be routed to the appropriate hiring manager, you must include the job number ATHM22 in the subject line of your email.
The Director of Creative Content is focused on planning, execution, implementation and designing creative content for social media and other collateral with a focus on video content to raise ticket sales, awareness, aide in promoting the Samford student athlete and enhance the fan experience on social media and in-game.
- Maximize exposure of the athletics department through the creation of high quality content with an emphasis on video content as directed by the Associate AD for Marketing and Strategic Communications
- Create and execute the social media tactics of the department to maximize exposure with an emphasis on football and men’s basketball
- Create digital and social media video content for platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube in an effort to support athletics recruiting and promotional efforts
- Oversee the athletics creative team
- Develop and manage the visual elements of the Bulldog brand on all platforms and channels
- Work in conjunction with marketing and sponsorship staff members to oversee video production of fan experience content for men’s basketball, women’s basketball, baseball and football including intro/entry, hype and situational videos
- Assist with the recruitment and management of student interns in order to support project workload and game day staffing needs for the athletics department
- Travel, as required, for away games, postseason tournaments, media days, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
To apply for this job, your resume and/or cover letter must show that you have:
- Associate's degree
- At least two years' work experience in creative content creation
- Prior experience working in Adobe Creative Suit including Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects & Adobe Photoshop
Qualified applicants will also be required to have the following skills, attributes, and abilities:
- Working knowledge with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other related software
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be highly organized and able to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Must have strong problem solving skills with the ability to devise solutions
- Prior experience working with a NCAA Division I athletic program, professional sports team, television or radio network
Submit a resume and cover letter with current salary/salary requirements to:
Resumes received after the posting is removed will not be considered.
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.