- Write press releases and feature stories for newsletters, website and other internal and external publications
- Creation of social media content and strategy for the social media pages
- Assisting in the design and creation of email templates
- Researching the latest email marketing practices for implementation
- Assisting in editing and proofing emails
- Some graphic design for small projects
- Participation in other organizational tasks as needed
Federal Work/Study earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student. This award does not credit to the account of the student as payment toward University charges.
- Applicants must submit writing samples and a recommendation from current or past professor.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong work ethic
- Knowledge and understanding of AP Style
- Social media experience
- Interest in photographer and videography
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively
- Creativity and excitement for all things marketing and communication
- Personable and go-getter who’s not afraid to get the job done
- Professional individual that will meet given deadlines
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.