Marketing and Communication - Photography Intern
- Creatively capture student life, university events, academic settings, facilities and general campus life through photos.
- Attend periodic meetings with Creative Services staff.
- Upload images to Dropbox.
- Other duties as assigned.
Federal Work/Study earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student. This award does not credit to the account of the student as payment toward University charges.
- Experience in digital photography.
- Basic photo editing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and complete assignments with tight deadlines.
- Interact with and convey a positive attitude to visitors and the campus community.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
Applicants must submit a resume, photography samples and a recommendation from current or past professor to Stephanie Douglas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.