University Library - Student Assistant
Students working with the Special Collection department will work with rare and unique materials preserved and cared for in the department. The collection is open Monday - Friday from 9 until 5. Jobs include:
- Shelve Materials
- Assist with special events
- Read shelves to make sure materials are in order
- Shift Collections
- Help with collection deliveries
- Assist researchers
- Organize and file materials
- Create Inventories using Word or Excel
- Make photocopies and scan documents
- Pick up and deliver materials to and from offices on campus
- Answer phone
Federal Work/Study earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student. This award does not credit to the account of the student as payment toward University charges.
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.