Duties and Responsibilities
• Index, file, alphabetize and scan HR documents as appropriate
• Manage and maintain sensitive information in physical and online file formats
• Ensure document accuracy in preparation of scanning procedures
• Other duties as assigned
Federal Work/Study earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student. This award does not credit to the account of the student as payment toward University charges.
responsibility and professionalism
• Ability to organize personal and sensitive information and complete projects with
• Basic computer skills (Word, Excel)
• Detail oriented and diligent to follow-up and complete tasks for assigned projects
• Must be dependable, flexible, and willing to learn and follow instructions with the
ability to work without constant supervision
• Must have good oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to lift 30 pounds
• Prior office experience preferred, but not required
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.