- registration of students
- answering calls and giving accurate information to potential and current students & staff
- preparing materials for classes and administration
- set-up of AOA reserved spaces at the Academy and on campus
- pick up deliveries and mail as needed
- tasks assigned for building cleanliness & order
- presenting a professional appearance at all times
- representing the Academy & the School of the Arts positively to all our patrons, students
Federal Work/Study earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student. This award does not credit to the account of the student as payment toward University charges.
- excellent communication skills & outgoing personality
- positive, friendly and respectful manner
- ability to organize and efficiently complete projects
- ability to drive to our location on South Lakeshore Drive
- variety of work hours needed between 10:00 AM & 8:00 PM
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.