Date Posted: August 25, 2020
Start Date: January 04, 2021
End Date: April 23, 2021
Classification: Federal Work Study
Pay: $ 13.00 per hour
The McWhorter School of Pharmacy is seeking several student assistants to support the school faculty. The primarily job responsibility is editing captions of the recorded videos created by faculty members. These videos deliver course content to students in the McWhorter School of Pharmacy program. This position will be within the Office of Academic Affairs. In addition to receiving a monetary benefit, this position allows students to re-hear prior course content, which should enhance the recall and retention (i.e., memory) of these topics.
Federal Work/Study earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student. This award does not credit to the account of the student as payment toward University charges.
• McWhorter School of Pharmacy full-time student enrolled in at least the second professional year of the curriculum; fourth-year students are eligible to apply.
• Strong time management skills
• Robust attention to detail
• Exceptional technical and communication skills
• Excellent oral, written, and listening skills
• Experience using Canvas learning management system as a student
• Experience using Microsoft Office software (e.g., Word, Excel)
Contact Dr. Mike Kendrach or Dr. PJ Hughes
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.