• Attention to detail
• Ability to keep information strictly confidential
• Physical ability to carry bags of shredding, some files, light boxes or supplies
• Experience using some of the Microsoft Office applications
• Organization skills are important
• Availability to follow the arranged work schedule 12-15 hrs/week
Seeking a person to begin working this summer or at beginning of fall semester.
Federal Work/Study earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student. This award does not credit to the account of the student as payment toward University charges.
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.