Marketing and Communication - Photography Intern
Date Posted: July 27, 2018
Start Date: August 27, 2018
End Date: December 07, 2018
Pay: $ 7.25 per hour
- Creatively capture student life, university events, academic settings, facilities and general campus life through photos.
- Attend periodic meetings with Creative Services staff.
- Upload images to Dropbox.
- Other duties as assigned.
Student earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student.
- Experience in digital photography.
- Basic photo editing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and complete assignments with tight deadlines.
- Interact with and convey a positive attitude to visitors and the campus community.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
Applicants must submit a resume, photography samples and a recommendation from current or past professor to Stephanie Douglas at email@example.com
Contact Stephanie Douglas
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.