Date Posted: July 05, 2018
Start Date: September 10, 2018
End Date: December 14, 2018
Pay: $ 7.50 per hour
Job DescriptionTutor student-athletes in an individual or group setting. Assist with the development of academic skills, clarification of class work, and class specific assistance. Duties/Responsibilities:
Apply link: http://samfordsports.com/sb_output.aspx?form=15
Federal Work/Study earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student. This award does not credit to the account of the student as payment toward University charges.
Student earnings will be paid biweekly in the form of a check or direct deposit payable to the student.
- Must be at least a junior in good standing.
- Possess an overall Cumulative GPA of 3.5 and/or be able to provide a recommendation from a faculty member
- Have taken and passed with an “A” or “B” any course for which you wish to be considered eligible to tutor
- Must be capable of working flexible hours
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay material in more than one way Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior tutoring/teaching experience
- Ability to tutor multiple levels of a particular subject and ability to tutor multiple subjects
Contact Karin Neal
Samford University is an Equal Opportunity Educational Institution/Employer.