The Career Development Office at Samford aids students in planning and achieving their professional goals.
Services and programs offered include:
- Job listings for part-time, full-time and professional positions
- E-mail announcements of current part-time job opportunities
- Career fairs
- On-campus interview program (dates, times and employers announced ahead of time)
- Alumni Career Network
- In-person résumé services
- Résumé referral service
- Internship opportunities
- Comprehensive resource center for career-related books, company information, websites, videos and handouts
The Career Development Office is located in Room 205 of the University Center on campus.