Samford University participates in a number of university exchange programs worldwide. An exchange program is perhaps the most economical way for students to study abroad for a semester or an entire school year.
Typically, a Samford student will pay Samford-base tuition, then pay room and board at the university of study overseas.
In order to transfer credits back to Samford successfully, a student must:
- Inform the Global Engagement Office and their advisor of their intent to pursue an exhange program.
- Apply for the exchange program following the instructions provided by the partner university.
- Fill out all appropriate forms from the Office of Student Records.
- Make sure the exchange university sends an official copy of your transcript back to Samford at the end of your semester/year abroad.
For more information, please contact the Global Engagement Office at 205-726-2741 or by email (email@example.com).
Our student exchange partners are:
- Universidad Blas Pascal, Cordoba, Argentina
- Hong Kong Baptist University, Hong Kong, China
- Seoul Women's University, Seoul, South Korea
- Seinan Gakuin University, Fukuoka, Japan
- Pädagogische Hochschule Weingarten, Weingarten, Germany
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad, India