Leslie Mann, Ed.D.
Leslie’s career in higher education administration began when she joined Samford University in 2008. She served as Graduate Studies Coordinator in the School of Education for five years before joining the College of Health Sciences as Assistant to the Vice Provost in 2013. Passionate about serving in a helping role, her doctoral research focused on assistants to the higher education president and the multifaceted work involved in such positions. Related to the highly varied work of an assistant to a senior administrator, Mann considers herself something of a chameleon, continuously adapting to the ever-changing needs of the Vice Provost, as well as the College, while remaining committed to excellence throughout the process.
Degrees and Certifications
- Doctor of Education, higher education administration, University of Alabama
- Master of Science, elementary education, Samford University
- Bachelor of Science, elementary education, Jacksonville State University
- Special projects planning and development, organization, implementation, and evaluation
- Academic writing and editing
National Association of Presidential Assistants in Higher Education