Eva Click, B.B.A.
Senior Program Coordinator, Experiential Education Compliance
McWhorter School of Pharmacy
Office: CHS Building 1 1454
Phone: 205-726-2089When Eva Click returned to the workforce in 2005 after many years of raising her family, Samford University was her first experience with academia. Click had previously worked as a cost accountant for a bank holding company, a heavy manufacturing company and a transportation company. She was also active with the Hoover Beautification Board, Hoover Comprehensive Policy Plan Committee, and fund-raising for public schools when her children attended. "The pharmacy school has provided many opportunities for growth and many wonderful people to work with. I feel very blessed," she said.
Degrees and Certifications
- B.B.A., accounting, University of Memphis
Awards and Honors
- Magna Cum Laude in accounting, 1976
- Member of Bluff Park United Methodist Church
- Hoover Beautification Board, 2000–2002
- Hoover Comprehensive Policy Plan Committee, 2002
- Hoover City Schools PTO Boards, 1997–2002