The 2020 Christmas Home Tour, presented by ARC Realty, will feature six unique and beautifully appointed homes. Now in its 10th year, this event is a special part of the yuletide season and a wonderful way to support scholarships for students with significant financial need and challenging circumstances. Advance tickets will be available in mid-November.
Launched in 2011, Samford Legacy League’s Christmas Home Tour is a beloved holiday tradition in the Birmingham community. Proceeds provide scholarships for students with significant financial need and challenging circumstances.
Our 2020 Christmas Home Tour, presented by ARC Realty, on Thursday, December 10 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 – 8 p.m. will feature the homes of:
- Linda & Charlie Israel, 2300 Country Club Place, Mountain Brook
- Carrie & Joseph Kreps, 1524 Woodridge Place, Vestavia Hills
- Anne & George Lawton, 1504 Buckhead Trail, Vestavia Hills
- A Southbend Home built by Taylor Burton Company, 3320 South Bend Circle, Vestavia Hills
- Beth & Bill Welden, 2308 Country Club Place, Mountain Brook
- Jeanna & Andy Westmoreland, Samford President’s Home, 1994 Shades Crest Road, Vestavia Hills
Ticket sales will open in mid-November.Due to COVID-19, masks covering nose and mouth are required. Each guest will have temperature check and complete a symptom checklist prior to entry. Tour guests should adhere to social distancing guidelines.