Launched in 2011, Samford Legacy League’s Christmas Home Tour is a beloved holiday tradition in the Birmingham community. The tour features unique and beautifully appointed homes; proceeds provide scholarships for students with significant financial need and challenging circumstances.
Our 2020 Christmas Home Tour, presented by ARC Realty, on Thursday, December 10 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 – 8 p.m. will feature the homes of:
- Linda & Charlie Israel, 2300 Country Club Place, Mountain Brook
- Carrie & Joseph Kreps, 1524 Woodridge Place, Vestavia Hills
- Anne & George Lawton, 1504 Buckhead Trail, Vestavia Hills
- A Southbend Home built by Taylor Burton Company, 3320 South Bend Circle, Vestavia Hills
- Beth & Bill Welden, 2308 Country Club Place, Mountain Brook
- Jeanna & Andy Westmoreland, Samford President’s Home*, 1994 Shades Crest Road, Vestavia Hills
*At the Samford President's Home, guests will enjoy live holiday music and receive a special box of Christmas goodies to enjoy later.
Advance purchase required**
$30 until Dec. 1 then
$35 through Dec. 8
**Guests will select start time and first home during online ticket purchase.
**Tickets will not be sold at the door.
Due to COVID-19, masks covering nose and mouth are required. Each guest will have temperature check and complete a symptom checklist prior to entry. Tour guests are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines.