Launched in 2011, Samford Legacy League’s Christmas Home Tour is a beloved holiday tradition in the Birmingham community. The tour features unique and beautifully appointed homes; proceeds provide scholarships for students with significant financial need and challenging circumstances.
The 2020 Christmas Home Tour, presented by ARC Realty, will feature six unique and beautifully appointed homes. Now in its 10th year, this event is a special part of the yuletide season and a wonderful way to support scholarships for students who have faced tremendous obstacles.
Our 2020 Christmas Home Tour, presented by ARC Realty, on Thursday, December 10 from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. and 4 – 8 p.m. will feature the homes of:
- Linda & Charlie Israel, 2300 Country Club Place, Mountain Brook
- Carrie & Joseph Kreps, 1524 Woodridge Place, Vestavia Hills
- Anne & George Lawton, 1504 Buckhead Trail, Vestavia Hills
- A Southbend Home built by Taylor Burton Company, 3320 South Bend Circle, Vestavia Hills
- Beth & Bill Welden, 2308 Country Club Place, Mountain Brook
- Jeanna & Andy Westmoreland, Samford President’s Home*, 1994 Shades Crest Road, Vestavia Hills
*At the Samford President's Home, guests will enjoy live holiday music and receive a special box of Christmas goodies to enjoy later.
Advance purchase required**
$30 until Dec. 1 then
$35 through Dec. 8
**Guests will select start time and first home during online ticket purchase.
**Tickets will not be sold at the door.
Due to COVID-19, masks covering nose and mouth are required. Each guest will have temperature check and complete a symptom checklist prior to entry. Tour guests are expected to adhere to social distancing guidelines.