Wire payment instructions for our international students
The information below includes a summary and instructions.
Use the form below or go to: samford.peertransfer.com to begin the payment process.
• To get started, select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
• In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
• After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to peerTransfer.
• peerTransfer will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to Samford University where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
• Through the peerTransfer student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
• You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into Samford University’s bank account.
• No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.