Below you will find essential accounting forms and information related to mileage, lodging and sales tax.
The current mileage rate at Samford University is $0.655 per business mile.
Lodging and Sales Tax
Samford is not necessarily exempt for lodging tax. Please contact Denene Lemke, Assistant Controller, if you have questions.
Obtain sales tax exemption letter for Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas from Accounting and Financial Services prior to any purchase of goods or services. Requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have several of our most-requested forms available for download. Please contact our office if you have questions.
- Accounts Payable Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Approval Queue Setup (PDF)
- Change of Address Form (PDF)
- Expense Reimbursement Report (Excel)
- Expense Reimbursement Report - Editable (PDF)
- Finance Security Addendum (PDF)
- FOAPAL and Index Request Form (Excel)
- Meal Allocation Tool (Excel)
- Mileage Log (Excel)
- PaySource Card Submittal (Excel)
- Refund Form (Excel)
- Request for Check Pickup (PDF)
- Request for Departmental Transfers (PDF)
- Request a PaySource Card (Online)
- Student Account Payment Request - not financial aid (Online)
- Student Travel Form - Multiple (PDF)
- Student Travel Form - Single (PDF)
- Travel Checklist (PDF)
- Travel Request Form (PDF)
- Travel and Expense Report Work Aid (PDF)
- How to Approve a PaySource Funding Request (PDF)
- How to Check My Revenue Streams (PDF)
- How to Check Your Open Purchase Orders and Their Current Balance (PDF)
- How to Determine the Proper Fiscal Year for Your Purchase (PDF)
- How to Request Funding on a PaySource Card (PDF)
- Year-End Checklist (Dept.) (PDF)