Office of the Provost
The provost is responsible for the operation and improvement of all of the academic programs and academic support services of the university. You are invited to learn more about our schools and academic programs.
Academic Policies & Procedures
Students who have experienced the loss of a family member or close friend should be directed to the Samford CARE team. You may also submit the Bereavement Form online. The submitted form will come directly to the CARE Team Coordinator who will then initiate the appropriate outreach and support for the student. The CARE Team will process the information and initiate an official Bereavement Notification to faculty and advisors once details have been confirmed.
The CARE Team (Communicate, Assess, Resource, Educate) is a group of faculty and staff members from across campus that exists to help students of concern remain successful in and out of the classroom. The CARE Team connects students that are experiencing unusual stress or challenges with a variety of resources to help address their concerns. These resources include, but are not limited to: University Counseling Services, Academic Success Center, Disability Resources, Public Safety, Residence Life, Title IX Officer, Student Involvement and Office of Spiritual Life. To register a concern about a student, please complete a CARE Team form.
Samford strives to equip our faculty with the resources and support they need to be successful.
- Academic Grants
- Baccalaureate Goals for Samford Undergraduate Education
- Beeson Divinity School - Statement of Educational Philosophy and Theological Convictions Form
- Copyright: Samford Library Guide
- Course Syllabus Inserts
- DegreeWorks Access and Training Manual
- "Don't Cancel Class" Initiative
- Faculty Awards
- Faculty Classroom Cell Phone Policy
- Faculty/Department Chair Search Process Packet
- Faculty Employment Opportunities
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Professional Development Calendar
- Faculty Senate
- Fair Use Checklist (University System of Georgia)
- Institutional Review Board
- International Travel Approval
- Part-Time Faculty Manual
- Samford Spotlight: Faculty Profiles
- Statement of Purpose: Undergraduate Education