In an attempt to offer an alternative to additional borrowing, Samford University provides interest-free payment plan options for all students enrolled in fall and/or spring semesters. Below is a brief description of the options available for the 2018–2019 academic year. If you participated in past years, please know plan details may have changed and may operate differently. Plans are available for fall and spring terms only. There are no plans for Jan Term or summer school. Take time to explore the information below concerning the plans available for the 2018–2019 academic year.
Failure to enroll in the fall 2018 payment plan will make your semester balance due in full on September 4, 2018. The same is true for those who do not enroll in a spring 2019 payment plan. Your payment is due in full on January 29, 2019.
If you have questions regarding payment plans, please contact the One Stop at firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-726-2905. Questions about your student financial account or Financial Aid at Samford University may be answered by contacting the One Stop at email@example.com, or by calling 205-726-2905.
- We recommend you be completely registered with room and board charges (if applicable) in place before enrolling in a plan, and also have all financial aid paperwork and processing completed.
- Changes in tuition, fees, room, board, and other charges and/or financial aid after enrolling in a plan will affect remaining payments.
- No outstanding or past due balance from any prior terms.
- Enroll in a plan during the specified open enrollment period.
Spring 2019 Payment Plan
- Enrollment in this plan opens on January 15, 2019, and closes on January 29, 2019.
- A 25% down payment required for assessed eligible charges is due immediately at the time of enrollment, plus a $75 non-refundable enrollment fee.
- Three remaining payments due on the fifth day of March, April, and May.
- Payments are due regardless of day of the week or holidays.
- Down payment and three subsequent payments are based on assessed eligible charges and financial aid on your student account at the time of enrollment. Changes in financial aid, tuition, fees, meal plans, housing, etc., will result in plan adjustments.
- All current term charges are eligible for inclusion in the plan.
- Prior balances cannot be included in the plan, except for Jan Term 2019 charges.
- Failure to enroll in the spring 2019 payment plan will make your semester balance due in full on January 29, 2019.
- No late enrollment available.
- Late installment payments may jeopardize ability to continue in the current plan and any future plans.
- A $100 late fee will be assessed for any past due installment balance above $250.
- Evening College students must be enrolled or plan to enroll in Term A or both Terms A and B.
- Evening College students enrolled in Term B only are not eligible.