Samford University

Student Payroll Forms

All the forms listed below are available in Human Resources, Samford Hall, Room 302. When all documents required for student employment are complete and returned to Human Resources, the student will receive a Student Employment Authorization card and may begin work.

* The I‐9 Form is required by the federal government and must be completed after a student is hired but before they begin work.

Additional Payroll Forms

Do not save these forms to your desktop for future use as the forms are updated regularly.  Always come to the website for the most up to date version.