- A PDF of the Final Exam Schedule for Spring 2015 has been posted. (added 9/19/14)
- UPDATE: The last day of classes for Spring 2015, for day and evening students, has been changed to Friday, May 8. (updated 9/16/14)
- A PDF version of all calendars--except for Divinity and Law--is now available. See below, under Special Format. (updated 9/16/14)
- A PDF of the Final Exam Schedule for Fall 2014 has been posted. (added 2/18/14)
- The main 2014-2015 calendar is now available. (posted 11/20/13)
- The 2015-2016 calendar is under review and will be posted soon.
Dates are subject to change. Payment due dates may not be available yet for all terms posted. NOTE: The academic year runs Fall through Summer.
Beginning with the 2014-15 academic year, in addition to the main Academic Calendar (which applies to undergraduate day and most graduate programs) and the one for Evening College, there is a separate calendar for the College of Health Sciences. This calendar applies to students in graduate programs in the Schools of Health Professions, Nursing, Pharmacy, and Public Health, plus the accelerated BSN degree in nursing. This calendar is also used for students in the environmental management (MSEM) program.
Click here for academic calendars for Divinity and Law.
Inclement weather or other events beyond the control of the University that might cause risk or danger to students, faculty, and staff may occasionally result in changes to normal University operations, including cancellation of classes or events; the calendar schedule may be adjusted.