Samford University

Basic Information About Student Records Forms (Z)


When completing any form, read the instructions carefully. Most forms can be mailed, faxed, or hand-delivered to the Student Records Office.

Remember to sign the form yourself and secure any required signatures from advisors, instructors, deans, etc., before returning the completed form to Student Records. Failure to do so may delay response and/or implementation of your request.

Not all Student Records forms are accessible via the Web. If the form you need is not listed on this page, please come by the Student Records Office to pick up a copy and/or to speak with a member of the staff.