Greek Life at Samford
The Office of Greek Life is committed to a quality fraternal experience encompassing service, leadership, scholarship, and personal development within a Christian values collegiate community.
From the Director+
The Office of Greek Life supports the 14 active fraternities and sororities, 3 governing councils, and 2 honorary societies in accordance with the Samford Mission/Values and the Mission of the Office of Greek Life. Through aspects such as leadership development, educational programming, event planning support, and much more this office provides resources for Greek students to lead and grow through their time in a Samford Greek organization. Each year the Office of Greek Life hosts several events including retreats for new chapter/council officers, kick off retreats for the beginning of the year, educational programming, assists with Greek Week programming and hosts the annual Greek Awards program.
The Samford Greek community is thriving and flourishing. Students are excelling through the connections of brotherhood and sisterhood daily. The lives of many are being changed through friendship and service to others. Greek students at Samford are making a difference. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and learn more about the Samford Greek community. It is an honor and blessing to work with Samford Greeks.
Samford University Director of Greek Life
Important Membership Dates
- Sorority Recruitment registration deadline: August 30th
- Sorority Recruitment Info Session (mandatory): August 30th, 6:00pm, Reid Chapel
- Delta Delta Delta Recruitment Process: September 12-24th
- Fraternity recruitment registration deadline: September 16th
- Fraternity Recruitment Info Session: TBA
- National Pan-Hellenic Greek Speak: September 26th, 6:00pm Brock Forum
- Delta Xi Phi Pre Recruitment Info Session: September 26th