Barika McNeal Hamilton, a native of Livingston, Alabama, joined Cumberland School of Law in 2019 and brings more than 17 years of business and supply chain leadership experience.
Hamilton most recently served as a productivity engineer for The University of Alabama Productivity Center. The APC is a non-profit organization, housed within Culverhouse School of Business, that enhances economic and workforce development. In that role, Hamilton was a consultant to existing Alabama industry providing business coaching and training solutions.
Prior to joining APC, Hamilton was a group logistics manager for Ryder System Inc. and worked with the company for 14 years. While at Ryder, she led teams across multiple geographic locations dedicated to providing just-in-time (JIT) supply chain solutions to Honda Manufacturing of America.
When she is not working in her community, she enjoys sports, catching up on the latest in the Marvel and DC Comic Universe, traveling and exploring different restaurants in the Birmingham area with her husband and their two young children.
- M.B.A., University of Alabama at Birmingham, 2008
- B.S., Business Administration/Logistics, Alabama A&M University, 2002
- Certified in Logistics, Transportation and Distribution (CLTD), APICS (Association for Supply Chain Management)
- APICS Board of Directors – Atlanta Chapter
- Logistics Instructor – Ready to Work Program