Samford Alumni Clubs help connect and cultivate the Samford Community in cities where a Samford Alumni Chapter is not located. The Samford Alumni Clubs are entirely alumni-driven and foster authentic, meaningful relationships between alumni in a particular city through grassroots efforts including events, university updates and correspondence. Club members can be former undergraduate or graduate students, current or former faculty/staff members or friends of Samford University.
If you are an alum who is eager to connect the Samford Community in your area where a Samford Alumni Chapter does not exist, consider launching a Samford Alumni Club. It’s easy! The only rule is that there must be at least three Samford alumni in your area who are interested in club involvement.
Current Club Locations
Cities Looking for Leadership
- Denver, Colorado
- Greensboro, North Carolina
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Your City!
Club Program Recognition Initiative
The purpose of the Recognition Initiative is to provide clear metrics to help Club Program Leaders execute their role and maintain a successful Regional Alumni Club. The recognition tiers also allow the Samford University Alumni Association to reward Clubs and Club Leaders who make the most effort to create success in their Regional Club.
- Bulldog Level
- Silver Bulldog Level
- Gold Bulldog Level
- Gold Bulldog Level - Boston, MA, Chattanooga, TN, Jackson, MS, Tampa, FL
- Silver Bulldog Level - Charlotte, NC, Chicago, IL, Houston, TX, Louisville, KY, St. Louis, MO
- Bulldog Level - Huntsville, AL, Knoxville, TN, The Palm Beaches, FL
Club of the YearGiven to the Club which,
- Has worked to achieve the highest level of alumni community in their city during the last fiscal year through events and communication
- Has displayed a strong desire and demonstrated effort to build up and maintain the Samford community in their area
Most Outstanding Leader of the YearGiven to the Club Captain which:
- Exemplifies a genuine Samford spirit of passion, generosity, and stewardship and goes above and beyond to achieve the highest level of alumni engagement in their city during the last fiscal year through events and communication
- Has displayed a strong commitment and desire to strengthen the Samford community in their area.