Cumberland School of Law
Degrees and Certifications
- M.L.I.S., The University of South Carolina
- B.S., Spalding University
- “Using Server-Side Include Commands for Subject Web-Page Management: An Alternative to Database-Driven Technologies for the Smaller Academic Library,” 23 Information Technology and Libraries 192 (2004) (with Ed Cherry and Lori Northrup).
- “Cooperation in a Multi-Faceted Reference Department: Blending Resources, Personnel, and Services of Reference, Instruction, Interlibrary Loan, and Government Documents,” 83/84 The Reference Librarian 119 (2003) (with Lori Northrup, Carla Waddell, and Heather Watters).
- Member, American Association of Law Libraries
- Member, Law Libraries Association of Alabama
- Member, Southeastern Chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries