COVID-19: Pandemics Past and Present is a new database within the HeinOnline collection. The database, found in the Online Library of the Lucille Stewart Beeson Law Library, provides information about how COVID-19 has impacted public health, economics, society, and more. The database contains Congressional Research Service (CRS) reports, Government Accountability Office (GAO) reports, and other government documents. There is, also, a curated list of scholarly articles and links to additional relevant information. The collection, also, includes information about past pandemics.
The following are just a few of the content titles that are found within COVID-19: Pandemics Past and Present:
- AEI Political Report: COVID-19 – Documenting Changes in Public Opinion
- Banking Regulators’ Response to COVID-19
- Law in the time of COVID-19
- Legal Issues in COVID-19 Vaccine Development
- Legal Issues Related to the COVID-19 Outbreak: An Overview
- Letter: Further Release of New York State Incarcerated Population at Risk of Coronavirus Infection
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and COVID-19: FDA Regulation and Related Activities
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan Forgiveness: In Brief
- School District Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Why Have Stock Market and Real Economy Diverged During the COVID-19 Pandemic?