The Office of Law Student Records maintains all law student’s records, updates the student database, and coordinates all phases of course registration. The office promotes a professional and supportive atmosphere while providing knowledgeable and exceptional academic assistance to our students.
The Office of Law Student Records provides the following services to current Cumberland School of Law Students:
- Adding/Dropping courses
- Advising students on course selection and graduation requirements
- Bar Study Loan Certification
- Class ranks, book awards and honors, Dean’s List, Scholar of Merit
- Dean’s Certification
- Degree Verification
- Graduation Checklists
- Graduation Certification
- Loan Deferment Processing
- Maintain class schedules and academic calendars
- Program changes in conjunction with joint degree enrollment
The office also publishes rank percentages from the most recent completed term.