Samford University

Email this page  Print this page

Military Call to Active Duty

Students will be allowed to withdraw without penalty from the University and receive a 100 percent tuition remission (less any financial aid which the student may have received for the semester) upon presenting an original copy of their orders to the dean of academic services.

Alternatively, incomplete (INC) grades with no tuition reimbursement may be more appropriate when the withdrawal is near the end of the semester and INCs are agreed to by the instructor(s) and the student and approved by the dean of the school or college. In the latter case, the student will be allowed to complete the coursework according to a written agreement submitted to the Office of Student Records.