The goal of the Office of Diversity and Intercultural Initiatives is to support efforts that engage the Samford community in multicultural curricular and co-curricular development while promoting a variety of campus events that enhance cross cultural initiatives that celebrate diversity and inclusion while promoting respect for others.
We assist minority students in achieving the highest scholarship possible by providing tutoring and other academic resources.
We promote a sense of community by providing programming that enables the Samford community to grow and learn together.
We foster a sense of pride in self and the Samford community by helping students, faculty, and staff recognize their investment in the university and the university’s investment in them.
- African Students’ Club
- Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority, Inc.
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.
- Black Student Union
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Delta Xi Phi Multicultural Sorority, Inc.
- Gospel Choir
- International Club
- Latino Student Organization
- National Pan-Hellenic Council
- R.A.N.S.O.M. College Ministry