Below you will find essential accounting forms and information related to mileage, lodging and sales tax.
The current mileage rate at Samford University is $0.56 per business mile.
Lodging and Sales Tax
Samford is not necessarily exempt for lodging tax. Please contact Denene Lemke, Tax Manager, if you have questions.
Obtain sales tax exemption letter for Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas from Accounting and Financial Services prior to any purchase of goods or services. Requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have several of our most-requested forms available for download. Please contact our office if you have questions.
- Accounts Payable Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Application to Become a Merchant Department (SharePoint)
- Application to Take Credit Cards (SharePoint)
- Approval Queue Setup (PDF)
- Bean Counter Card Submittal (Excel)
- Cell Phone Request Form (PDF)
- Change of Address Form (PDF)
- Expense Reimbursement Report (Excel)
- Finance Security Addendum (PDF)
- FOAPAL and Index Request Form (Excel)
- Mileage Log (Excel)
- Refund Form (Excel)
- Request a Bean Counter Card (SharePoint)
- Request for Check Pickup (PDF)
- Request for Departmental Transfers (PDF)
- Expense Reimbursement and Bean Counter Card Submittal Work Aid (PDF)
- How to Approve a PaySource Funding Request (PDF)
- How to Check My Revenue Streams (PDF)
- How to Check Your Open Purchase Orders and Their Current Balance (PDF)
- How to Determine the Proper Fiscal Year for Your Purchase (PDF)
- How to Request Funding on a PaySource Card (PDF)
- Year-End Checklist (Dept.) (PDF)