The current mileage rate at Samford University is $0.54 per business mile.
Lodging and Sales Tax
Samford is not necessarily exempt for lodging tax. Please contact our office if you have questions.
Obtain sales tax exemption letter for Alabama, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Tennessee and Texas from Accounting and Financial Services prior to any purchase of goods or services.
We have several of our most-requested forms available for download. Please contact our office if you have questions.
- Accounts Payable Direct Deposit Form (PDF)
- Application to Become a Merchant Department (SharePoint)
- Application to Take Credit Cards (SharePoint)
- Approval Queue Setup (PDF)
- Cell Phone Request Form (PDF)
- Change of Address Form (PDF)
- Finance Security Addendum (PDF)
- FOAPAL and Index Request Form (Excel)
- Mileage Log (Excel)
- Request a PaySource Card (SharePoint)
- Request for Departmental Transfers (PDF)
- Travel and General Expense Report (Excel)
- University Deposit Form (PDF)
- Vendor Request Form (Word)
- How to Approve a PaySource Funding Request (PDF)
- How to Check My Revenue Streams (PDF)
- How to Check Your Open Purchase Orders and Their Current Balance (PDF)
- How to Determine the Proper Fiscal Year for Your Purchase (PDF)
- How to Request Funding on a PaySource Card (PDF)
- Year-End Checklist (Dept.) (PDF)