Executive Education Program
The Brock School of Business Executive Education Program is designed to help executives and corporations improve organizational performance, strengthen leadership and address development needs of individuals through professional development training, education and consulting. Programs include open enrollment seminars, customized programs specific to a discipline or organization and ongoing consultation for business leaders.
The program offers services in plan development, strategies and processes to meet specific business needs and objectives.
We are taking the lead in executive education. We are innovative. We are performance partners. Our mission is to address real industrial and business needs through relevant and extraordinary program development and delivery. We want to make a difference in the community and in the lives of the people we serve.
We offer classroom instruction and business consultation in:
- Certified Treasury Course- Coming Soon
- Conflict Management
- CPIM and CSCP- Coming Soon
- Customer Service
- Effective Communication & Listening Well: July 22, 2016
- Effective Communication & Listening Well: September 9, 2016
- Employment Law
- Effective PowerPoint
- Excel Advanced: July 27, 2016
- Excel Basic
- Excel Intermediate
- Leadership and Ethics
- LINKS Leadership Simulation
- Negotiation Skills
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Sales Excellence Bootcamp: August 25, 2016
- Traffic and Transportation