For a Pleasant Experience...
The Pete Hanna Center and Samford University are committed to providing a pleasant experience for all guests. In order to ensure this, the following conduct rules have been established:
- Guests wearing obscene clothing are not allowed.
- Guests using foul or abusive language or gestures will be ejected.
- Guests appearing intoxicated will be ejected and/or denied entry to the facility.
- Guests interfering with the event or going onto the Arena floor will be ejected.
Samford University, the Southern Conference and the NCAA are committed to promoting good sportsmanship by student-athletes, coaches, administrators and spectators. The Pete Hanna Center requests your cooperation by supporting participants and officials in a positive manner. Profanity, racist or sexist comments will not be tolerated and are grounds for removal.
No alcoholic beverages are permitted at the Pete Hanna Center.
Smoking is not allowed inside the Pete Hanna Center.
The following items are not permitted in the Pete Hanna Center:
- Illegal drugs or alcohol
- Laser pointers
- Noise makers
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any type