- Download and complete the Preministerial Scholarship application form.
- Write a two-page call narrative, a story of the applicant’s call to church-related ministry.
- Obtain a formal letter of recommendation from the applicant’s home church that is signed by the pastor or ministerial staff member on church letterhead with contact information . *Please note: There is no official form to use.
- Obtain a formal academic recommendation from two teachers/professors on school letterhead with contact information. *Please note: There is no official form to use.
- Attend the Preministerial Scholars Day on January 31, 2015.
- Scholarship recipients will be announced by March.
- Confirm acceptance by informing Samford of the applicant’s decision to accept the award by May 1.
All application materials and recommendations are due no later than December 15. Decisions of the Preministerial Scholarship Committee are final.